Dr. Anatasia S. Kim is a Professor at The Wright Institute in Berkeley, CA and a cognitive-behavioral therapist whose primary areas of interest are child/adolescent/family development and minority mental health. In addition to graduate teaching and psychotherapy, Dr. Kim also provides Diversity Equity and Inclusion (DEI) consultation and training to organizations. She is the lead author of It’s Time to Talk (and Listen): How to Have Constructive Conversations About Race, Class, Sexuality, Ability, and Gender in a Polarized World (2019) and of Clinical Psychology Internship for Underrepresented Students: An Inclusive Approach Toward Higher Education (2021). Learn more at www.anatasiakim.com.
- Action Guides: How to nurture friendships between kids of color
- Action Guides: How to talk to kids after incidents of mass violence
- Webinars: Why and How Parents & Caregivers Can Nurture Friendships Between Kids of Color
- Action Guides: How to Talk to Kids About Microaggressions
- Webinars: Why & How to Talk to Kids about Microaggressions
- Webinars: Violence Against Asian Americans: How Do We Support the Children?