We love our current EmbraceRace volunteers and would welcome a few more good "fits."
seeking skilled volunteers in the areas listed below. If you want
to contribute to the vital work of raising a race-brave generation of
children, like our approach, and have some time and know-how to offer,
please fill out the short form below and we'll be in touch.
taking surveys, participating in focus groups, playing online games,
and more, as needed (and depending on the project).
- OUTREACH & COMMUNICATIONS: expanding our social media audiences and email list, publicizing and increasing use of new resources.
- MEDIA RELATIONS: helping draw media attention to our work and finding good opportunities to publish our articles and op-eds.
- INTERVIEWING & STORYTELLING: helping us ramp up our audio storytelling initiative, interviewing EmbraceRace community members and writing up their personal stories about race and kids.
- COMMUNITY BUILDING: helping us design, organize, and/or support constructive online discussions about race, children, and raising children.
- FUNDRAISING: helping us diversify and strengthen our revenue streams with respect to foundations, major donors, "small" donors, earned revenue and/or corporate funding.
We Need You
Let us know if you would like to support us by volunteering a little bit of your time.