EmbraceRace's Early Childhood Community
How to join
New COLPs start several times a year and meet for 5 one-hour sessions that are held every other week. These are not sit and get training sessions but rather a chance to explore ideas, share experiences, and learn from and with others in the group.
If you are a guardian, parent, teacher or other caregiver raising and mentoring one or more children ages 0 to 8, consider joining and building this learning community with us!
- Join one of our Communities of Learning and Practice! We'll let you know through the newsletter when registration for 2024 sessions are open.
- Any questions/concerns? Email us at email@example.com.
Early Childhood Resources
Supporting Healthy Racial Learning in Early Childhood - myriad resources from EmbraceRace
Short learning modules organized by EmbraceRace community questions
- How can families and educators collaborate to promote healthy racial learning?
- What is the personal race work I can do as an adult?
- How can I use picture books to talk about race?
- How can I help my children of color develop a healthy racial identity?
- How do I talk about race with young children?
- Why is it important to talk to children about race?